Sunday, February 16, 2014

More Jewelry I Have Made


Hello,


I just want to share more pictures of jewelry I have made.


Green Crystal Right Angle Weave

RAW Green Crystal Necklace 23.5 inches
RAW Green Crystal earrings 2" drop

RAW Green Crystal Bracelet 6.5" slide clasp



















I made these as a set.  The green beads have an AB finish so there is gold, pinks and purples also.  The bracelet is very flexible.  It hugs the wrist.

Green & Purple Seed Bead & Crystal Necklace 23/5"


Closeup of Pattern

The "leafy" sections are a flat spiral and I added the other beads to make a lacy effect.  

Blue, Purple & Copper Necklace





Focal Bead












Sweet Buddha with Honeybees and Flowers
Rose Jasper Necklace with Tibetan Pendant

Closeup Tibetan Pendant

Rose Jasper Bracelet


Rose Jasper Necklace with Toggle Clasp
In reviewing the jewelry I have made you can see that I have a fondness for blue, green and purple.

Thanks for looking at my pictures.

Hope you're all creating your heart's desires.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are exquisite!! Think the rose jasper Tibetan pendant's my favourite - just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete