Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello All,

I've  been drawing and painting and have 2 more journal pages to show for it.

This first one is a portrait of my late husband.  I used a photograph that is almost 20 years old.  I'm not totally pleased with it.  I think it is good for now and I should make another attempt.









This second one was inspired by the Mary I posted previously.  She just flowed and I was very pleased with the way she turned out.  So I made a copy and collaged it onto this art journal page which I painted first with red and purple. 


Hope you're all doing creative things and having fun.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine how emotionally difficult it is to draw/paint an image of your late husband... I pray the process brings healing...
    And I LOVE what you've done with your Mary!! Just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete